22 July 2008

Coraline is well



And here is the latest on Coraline. She is walking normally and is free to wander anywhere in the house. She cannot jump high, however. I don't know if this is because of losing muscle strength or a more permanent change because of her pelvic injury. In the photos you might be able to discern the twisted wires coming out of the bottom of her chin; these come out in a few weeks. She has been eating soft food, but strangely prefers her hard kibbles, which she cannot chew and swallows whole. I hope she'll be able to crunch them up when her jaw and teeth are completely healed!

Thank you so much to all of you who contacted me with concern about my cat! She truly is a really good cat and I am glad her injuries were not worse!

1 comment:

Cattrix said...

Ahhh What a sweet looking cat, I read about her accident,,, glad she is making a good recovery.. :)